There are a number of addiction treatment centers in Apache County, Arizona. Knowing the details of the treatment programs available can help you plan for recovery moving forward.
Additionally, the accreditation of the facility, experience of staff, and ratings can really help you find an addiction treatment center in Arizona that can give you your best start at a sober lifestyle.
List Of Apache Arizona’s Best Addiction Treatment Centers
The following drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers were chosen due to their accreditations, positive feedback, and location within Apache County, AZ.
1. Beacon Treatment Center, Vernon, Arizona
Beacon Treatment Center provides a holistic approach to addiction treatment in Vernon, AZ.
This men’s only rehab program offers a 90-day extended stay outpatient treatment schedule with access to counseling, recreational therapy, and daily 12-step meetings.
In addition to standard addiction treatment practices, Beacon Treatment Center also addresses a number of behavioral addictions and men’s issues.
This facility has a 5-star rating on Google.
Location and contact information:
30 ACR 3398
Vernon, AZ 85940
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
2. Navajo Nation Division of Behavioral & Mental Health Services, Sanders, Arizona
The Navajo Nation Division of Behavioral & Mental Health Services offers various substance abuse treatment services, including residential and outpatient options, to the Navajo Nation.
These programs are located in Arizona and New Mexico, and outpatient services are concentrated at the Sanders, AZ, location.
Treatment for adolescents and adults includes:
- support groups
- relapse prevention
The facility accepts federal or government funding for substance abuse treatment, Indian Health Service (IHS)/Tribal/Urban Indian (ITU) funds, and Medicaid.
This facility possess several marks of quality:
- It is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC).
- It has a 4-star rating on Google.
- It is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Location and contact information:
6909 Red Sand View St.
Sanders, AZ 86512
3. Tséhootsooí Medical Center, Fort Defiance, Arizona
Tséhootsooí Medical Center is a highly rated hospital that offers substance abuse treatment services. Walk-in intakes are accepted.
The facility offers inpatient and outpatient services as well as a detoxification program. Substance abuse groups, individual therapy, and case management services are available.
Marks of quality include:
- a 4.1-star rating on Google
- no fee supportive services
Location and contact information:
Corner of Rte. 12 and Rte. 7
Fort Defiance, AZ 86504
Types Of Substance Abuse Treatment At The Top Rehab Centers In Apache, Arizona
There are relatively few addiction treatment facilities in Apache County, AZ, but there are several options to choose from as well as a number of options in nearby Cochise County.
Some of the rehab programs and services you may find at the facility you choose:
- transitional support
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- referrals from health care providers
- alternative and spiritual wellness programs
- dual diagnosis treatment for a co-occurring disorder
- crisis response with helplines and hotlines
- aftercare programs
- group therapy and peer support for young adults and older adults
- customized treatment paths for alcohol use and drug addiction
- drug and alcohol rehab with medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- outpatient treatment programs
- inpatient treatment
- behavioral health treatment
- short-term and long-term programs
- drug and alcohol detoxification
- qualified treatment providers
- culturally sensitive practices
Rehabilitation facilities in Apache County offer both inpatient and outpatient facilities. Some offer residential and sober living arrangements, and others offer hospital inpatient care.
Outpatient care is offered at several levels, from intensive outpatient programs (IOP) to general outpatient services. Some offer MAT and detox services as well.
Tips For Choosing An Apache, Arizona Alcohol And Drug Rehab Program
There are many things to consider when looking for an addiction treatment center for you or your loved one. Researching different treatment centers can help you make a more informed decision.
Some factors to take into consideration are:
- cost of treatment
- insurance acceptance
- availability of financial aid or grant funds
- types of programs
Marks of quality to consider when choosing an alcohol and drug treatment facility:
- licensed and certified professionals
- positive testimonials
- accreditation by facilities such as CARF or The Joint Commission
- culturally informed treatment practices
Check with the facility in regards to treatment options and other specifics so that you can make the best decision about your care.
FAQs About Apache, Arizona Alcohol And Drug Treatment Centers
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding addiction treatment in Apache County, Arizona.
Is Free Addiction Treatment Available In Apache County, Arizona?
You may be able to access free treatment at some of the facilities, including the Tséhootsooí Medical Center.
If you can’t find any free options nearby you, there are free addiction treatment centers in Arizona if you don’t mind traveling outside of the county.
Are There Treatment Programs In Apache County, Arizona For Pregnant Women?
No, the closest specialized facility is Renaissance House: Women’s Transition Project in Bisbee, AZ, which offers a treatment program for pregnant women, as well as beds for their children.
In Apache County, Tséhootsooí Medical Center is a hospital and does offer women’s health services including those for pregnant women.
There are also other focused treatment programs for pregnant women in Arizona.
What If I Can’t Afford Treatment In Apache County, Arizona?
If you are unable to afford treatment, many drug and alcohol addiction treatment facilities are able to help using grant funds from the state and federal government.
Many addiction treatment facilities also accept vouchers, Medicaid, Medicare, and private health insurance. Some accept ITU funds as well.
There are a number of free treatment facilities in Arizona that are either nonprofits or take insurance that may make treatment free. Speak with the facility to see about your options.
Recover From Addiction Today
Addiction does not define you. Call us today and learn about the kinds of addiction treatment programs that can help you start the path to recovery.
Cities In And Around Apache County, Arizona:
Published on April 12, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Kaiser Family Foundation — Five Key Findings on Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders by Race/Ethnicity
- National Center for Drug Abuse Statistics — Arizona
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Grants
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Find Treatment