Jacksonville, Arkansas, is home to one accredited drug addiction treatment center for those struggling with substance abuse and addiction.
Substance abuse treatment programs in and around Jacksonville, Arkansas, include:
- inpatient treatment
- medical detox
- outpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
- cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- aftercare services
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug rehab centers in Arkansas.
Rehab Center In Jacksonville, Arkansas
Jacksonville Clinic is part of the Professional Counseling Associates (PCA) organization.
This organization is dedicated to improving communities through substance abuse and mental health treatment.
The mission is to improve the lives of individuals, their family members, and the entire community.
CARF International accredits PCA.
Substance abuse treatment programs offered:
- substance abuse prevention programs
- individualized treatment plans
- adult substance abuse programs
- child and adolescent substance abuse programs
- crisis intervention
- individual and group therapy
- outpatient programs
- substance abuse management eduction
- relapse prevention planning
- aftercare programs
Location and contact information:
1109 Burman Dr.
Jacksonville, AR 72076
Find the right treatment program in Jacksonville, AR today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
Finding Addiction Treatment In Jacksonville, Arkansas
Addiction treatment at an accredited inpatient program or outpatient rehab center can provide the tools you need to lead a healthier, more productive, and more fulfilling life.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug rehab centers in the US.
Speak with our addiction experts via our helpline to find out which Jacksonville, Arkansas drug rehab center is best for you.
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) -- Arkansas: Opioid-Involved Deaths and Related Harms
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) -- Behavioral Health Barometer: Arkansas, Volume 5