Substance abuse healthcare and mental health treatment are available to people from all walks of life at drug rehab centers in Arkansas.
In Sebastian County, AR, addiction recovery facilities provide drug rehab programs that promote behavioral health and overall wellness. Keep reading to learn more.
List Of Drug Rehab Facilities In Sebastian County, Arkansas
The following drug rehab centers are licensed by the state of Arkansas or federal government agencies to offer addiction treatment programs that meet or exceed standards of care.
1. Gateway House, Fort Smith, Arkansas
This drug and alcohol rehab center provides a wide range of substance abuse treatment programs and services to adults in need of addiction care.
Treatment programs and services for drug abuse available at this location include:
- inpatient treatment programs and services
- outpatient addiction treatment for Arkansas residents
- gender-specific care
- residential treatment programs
- transitional living for women and other specialized women’s services
- prevention programs
- evidence-based treatment
Marks of quality care at this addiction treatment facility include:
- accreditation through the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- partnership with the United Way (UW)
- a 4.5-star Google rating with published reviews from past clients
Location and contact information:
3900 N. Armour St.
Fort Smith, AR 72904
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
2. New Vision At Baptist Health Van Buren, Fort Smith, Arkansas
A variety of medication-based and withdrawal symptom management programs and services are available for adults at this drug treatment clinic in Fort Smith, AR.
Clients at this rehabilitation center can receive treatment in the form of:
- medical stabilization
- comprehensive pre-screenings
- withdrawal symptom management
- individualized discharge planning
- informed care
This drug treatment clinic has been certified by LegitScript.
Location and contact information:
1001 Towson Ave.
Fort Smith, AR 72901
3. West Arkansas Counseling And Guidance Center, Fort Smith, Arkansas
This facility is a licensed drug rehabilitation center and non-profit addiction healthcare provider in Fort Smith, AR.
Drug and alcohol abuse treatment at this recovery center includes services such as:
- outpatient programs and counseling
- primary care
- psychological testing
- medication management
- group therapy
- programs for families and adolescents
Marks of excellence here include:
- accreditation through CARF
- partnership with the National Health Service Corps (NHSC)
- affiliation with the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- licensing as a Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CBHC)
Location and contact information:
3111 S. 70th St.
Fort Smith, AR 72903
What Drug And Alcohol Treatment Options Are Available At Addiction Recovery Centers In Sebastian County, Arkansas?
Outpatient, inpatient, and long-term residential programs for substance abuse in Arkansas provide Sebastian County residents with a wide range of addiction treatment services.
These can include varying levels of care, treatment for mental health disorders, behavioral therapy, detoxification programs, and more.
Commonly available substance abuse treatment options at these drug rehab centers include:
- individual case management
- programs for adolescents
- sober living housing and transitional housing
- dual diagnosis treatment for Arkansas residents
- mental health services
- residential treatment
- outpatient treatment
- experiential approaches, such as adventure therapy
- evidence-based therapies, including dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- detox services for addictions to benzodiazepines, opioids, methamphetamine, and other substances
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- access to support groups
- holistic treatment alternatives
- halfway housing programs
- inpatient treatment
- family programming
- drug and alcohol education
- individual and group therapy
- faith-based treatment
- aftercare programs
How To Choose A Drug Addiction Recovery Center In Sebastian County, Arkansas
When looking for a drug addiction recovery center in Sebastian County, AR, it’s important to choose a facility that provides exemplary care.
An excellent place to start is by researching rehab centers that have been accredited by respected organizations and that employ credentialed counselors.
Additionally, it’s a good idea to look for rehab centers with high Google ratings and positive testimonials from past clients and their families.
Other marks of excellence to consider include:
- certification by LegitScript
- accreditation through The Joint Commission (JCAHO) or CARF
- partnerships and affiliations with the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) or National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
By taking these factors into consideration, you can have confidence that a drug abuse recovery center in Sebastian County, AR, will provide the care and support necessary for a successful recovery.
FAQs About Drug And Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centers In Sebastian County, Arkansas
Whether looking for drug addiction treatment for yourself or a loved one, it’s essential to know what to expect from drug treatment centers in Sebastian County, AR.
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers to help guide your search.
Can I Use Insurance To Pay For My Stay In A Sebastian County, Arkansas, Addiction Treatment Facility?
Private health insurance is accepted by many drug treatment centers in Sebastian County, AR.
Some of these drug rehab centers accept Arkansas Medicaid and other forms of government-financed health insurance, too, such as Medicare or TRICARE military insurance.
Always call a rehab center hotline to verify coverage.
Can Sebastian County, Arkansas, Substance Abuse Treatment Centers Help Clients With Trauma?
Yes, many drug and alcohol treatment centers in Sebastian County, AR, offer trauma-informed addiction care.
These services help clients with PTSD and others who have experienced trauma manage their symptoms without resorting to drugs or alcohol to cope.
How Long Does A Residential Treatment Program Last At A Rehab Center In Sebastian County, Arkansas?
Clients in long-term residential programs may stay on-site for up to a year or longer and engage in mental health treatment.
Find An Alcohol And Drug Treatment Program Today
If you or a loved one needs addiction treatment, start the recovery journey today by visiting AddictionResource.net.
Cities In And Around Sebastian County, Arkansas:
Published on April 11, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Effective Treatments for Opioid Addiction
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Treatment and Recovery
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — National Helpline