While there is only one drug and alcohol treatment facility in Berkeley, California, there are several other treatment options located nearby for those struggling with addiction.
Local substance abuse treatment facilities offer:
- specialized drug and alcohol treatment
- medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol rehab centers in California.
Rehab Center In Berkeley, California
New Bridge Foundation
Clients at New Bridge Foundation can receive the following addiction treatment options:
- medical detox treatment
- short-term inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment services
Location and contact information:
2323 Hearst Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94709
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Finding Addiction Treatment In Berkeley, California
As you find more information about addiction treatment, it’s normal to feel overwhelmed, but there is hope.
Find treatment in a city near you:
Updated on March 14, 2022
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse – Study highlights the effectiveness of methadone and buprenorphine.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration/ Center for Substance Abuse Treatment – Detoxification and Substance Abuse Treatment