El Cajon residents who require addiction treatment can find a range of outpatient rehab programs and services within the city.
Addiction treatment services available at a local alcohol and drug rehab center include:
- dual diagnosis treatment
- IOP programs
- outpatient rehab
- family therapy
- continuing care
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol rehab centers in California.
Rehab Center In El Cajon, California
McAlister Institute for Treatment & Education
McAlister Institute for Treatment & Education operates a network of non-profit alcohol and drug treatment facilities for adolescents and adults with substance abuse issues.
At their two El Cajon addiction treatment centers, individuals can access a range of substance abuse treatment services, including:
- medical detox
- treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders
- intensive outpatient treatment
- low-intensity outpatient rehab
- comprehensive assessments
- individual, group, and family therapy
- evidence-based, trauma-informed, and gender-specific treatment programs
- case management
- relapse prevention
- aftercare planning and support
Location and contact information:
1400 North Johnson Ave.
El Cajon, CA 92020
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find A Drug And Alcohol Addiction Treatment Facility In El Cajon, California
Although there are addiction treatment services in El Cajon, the city lacks inpatient treatment programs.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol rehab centers in the US.
Find addiction treatment near El Cajon, CA:
Updated on March 28, 2022
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — About the Addiction Medicine Subspecialty
- California Department of Health Care Services — DHCS Licensed Residential Facilities certified Alcohol and Drug Programs