Hemet, California, is home to one substance abuse treatment center that provides a full continuum of care for addiction treatment and co-occurring disorders.
Some of the substance abuse recovery programs available at this addiction treatment facility include:
- medical detoxification
- dual diagnosis treatment
- inpatient or residential treatment
- IOP programs
- PHP programs
- medication-assisted treatment
- family programs
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best California alcohol and drug rehab centers.
Rehab Center In Hemet, California
Hemet Valley Recovery Center & Sage Retreat
Hemet Valley Recovery Center & Sage Retreat is a full-service alcohol and drug rehab center accredited by the Joint Commission and the Council on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
This substance abuse treatment center specializes in recovery programs for adult men and women and veterans, active-duty military members, and seniors.
Drug and alcohol ehab programs and addiction treatment services available here include:
- comprehensive mental health and substance abuse assessments
- alcohol and drug detoxification
- hospital-based inpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient programs (IOPs)
- partial hospitalization programs (PHPs)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- outpatient rehab
- short-term inpatient treatment
- long-term residential programs
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders
- relapse prevention
- chronic pain programs
Location and contact information:
371 North Weston Place
Hemet, CA 92543z
Find the right treatment program in Hemet, CA today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
Find An Alcohol And Drug Rehab Center In Hemet, California
Individuals seeking addiction treatment in Hemet don’t have to travel far to find a full spectrum of care for substance abuse and co-occurring disorders.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US alcohol and drug rehab centers.
For assistance locating an alcohol and drug treatment center that offers the type of care you or your loved one needs, please call our helpline for more information.
Find addiction treatment near Hemet, CA:
Updated on April 7, 2022
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — Co-Occurring Disorders and Other Health Conditions