Individuals living with substance abuse issues in South San Francisco can begin their journey toward lifelong recovery at the city’s singular addiction treatment center.
Substance abuse treatment programs and services available at this recovery center include:
- outpatient rehab
- IOP programs
- treatment for co-occurring disorders
- individual, group, and family counseling
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best California alcohol and drug rehab centers.
Rehab Center In South San Francisco, California
Sitike Counseling Center
Sitike Counseling Center is a state-licensed substance abuse treatment facility that offers adults culturally sensitive outpatient alcohol and drug treatment programs.
Addiction recovery services available through this non-profit addiction treatment center include:
- substance abuse assessments
- short- and long-term outpatient treatment programs (three to 12 months in duration)
- intensive outpatient programs for women (IOP)
- relapse prevention
- evidence-based behavioral therapies
- therapy for co-occurring mental health and addiction disorders
- housing assistance services
- treatment for non-substance abuse addiction disorders
- mental health services
Location and contact information:
306 Spruce Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find An Alcohol And Drug Rehab Center In South San Francisco, California
Although South San Francisco has one drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility, it does not offer inpatient treatment programs or medical detox services.
Anyone who can benefit from withdrawal management support or intensive residential treatment will need to travel elsewhere to access these services.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US alcohol and drug rehab centers.
Find addiction treatment near South San Francisco, CA:
Updated on March 17, 2022
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs
- County of San Mateo — San Mateo County Health Alert Highlights Pandemic’s Impact on Mental Health and Substance Use