Vacaville residents seeking help for substance abuse will need to travel at least a few miles outside of town to find a drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility.
Substance abuse treatment services available within a 15-mile radius of Vacaville include:
- residential treatment
- outpatient rehab
- continuing care and support
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best California drug rehab centers.
Rehab Centers Near Vacaville, California
Archway Recovery Services — Fairfield, California
Archway Recovery Services is a non-profit alcohol and drug treatment center located approximately seven miles southwest of Vacaville.
At this recovery center, California residents can access a wide variety of addiction treatment services, including:
- medical detox
- short- and long-term residential treatment programs
- intensive outpatient treatment programs
- partial hospitalization day treatment
- low-intensity outpatient rehab
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid-use disorders
- sober-living housing
- post-treatment continuing care and support
Location and contact information:
1525 Union Ave.
Fairfield, CA 94533
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find An Alcohol And Drug Rehab Center Near Vacaville, California
While Vacaville residents can easily access alcohol and drug treatment services close to home, they are fairly limited in their local rehab options.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US drug rehab centers.
Find addiction treatment near Vacaville, CA:
Published on July 28, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — Behavioral Health Treatment Locator
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Principles of Effective Treatment