The state of South Dakota is home to a number of Christian rehab centers.
These facilities can be beneficial for people seeking to overcome their substance abuse in a setting where faith and reliance are paramount.
Christian substance abuse treatment facilities generally include peer support groups, Christian prayer meetings, inpatient and outpatient treatment, and more.
List Of South Dakota Christian Rehab Facilities
The Christian drug and alcohol treatment centers in South Dakota in the list below were selected upon merit of their earned accreditations, certifications, ratings, and other marks of quality care.
1. Keystone Treatment Center, Canton, South Dakota
This Christian-affiliated rehabilitation center in Canton, SD, provides adults with a variety of addiction healthcare services.
Treatment programs and services at this facility may include:
- outpatient programs
- inpatient programs
- medically supervised detoxification
- individual, group, and family therapy services
- adult residential treatment
- aftercare and continuing care services
Marks of quality care at this facility include:
- accreditation through the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- partnership and program vetting by the American Society for Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- a 4.3-star Google rating with published client testimonials
Location and contact information:
1010 E. 2nd St.
Canton, SD 57013
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
2. Teen Challenge of The Dakotas, Brookings, South Dakota
This Christian addiction treatment center provides faith-oriented care to adolescents and young adults, including a residential treatment program for men in South Dakota who are 18 years and over.
Treatment at this Christian drug recovery center includes:
- residential treatment
- group counseling
- individual and family therapy
- educational and vocational classes
- life-skill training classes
- faith-based activities
- peer support
- Christian prayer and bible-study services
- recovery housing
This facility benefits from a 4.0-star Google rating with published client testimonials.
Location and contact information:
600 West 16th Ave. S.
Brookings, SD 57006
What Addiction Treatment Looks Like At A Christian Rehab Center In South Dakota
Christian rehab centers in South Dakota provide addiction treatment in a faith-based setting.
Treatment at a Christian rehab center may include individual and group counseling, 12-step programs, and other evidence-based therapies.
Christian rehab centers typically have a strong focus on helping people develop a personal relationship with God and build a support network of fellow believers.
Christian drug and alcohol treatment plans may also include:
- aftercare services
- detox from opioids, alcohol, methamphetamine, and other substances
- mental health treatment
- behavioral therapy
- individual and group therapy
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
- family therapy
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- personalized recovery programs
- opportunities to affiliate and interact with sober living homes
- specialized programs for young adults and adolescents
FAQs For Christian Drug And Alcohol Rehab Centers In South Dakota
Find answers to any questions you may have concerning Christian addiction recovery centers in the list below.
What Are My Payment Options For Christian Drug Rehab Programs In South Dakota?
There are many ways to cover the cost of treatment services at Christian rehab centers in South Dakota.
This could include insurance, self-payment, private scholarships, or even crowdfunding.
Do Christian Rehab Centers In South Dakota Accept Pregnant Women?
Yes, there are a variety of Christian rehab centers in South Dakota that accept pregnant women — but not all do.
The rehab centers that do provide a safe and nurturing environment for pregnant women and their children and help women to develop a support system and to create a plan for their future.
What Are The Benefits Of Attending One Of South Dakota's Christian Rehab Centers?
If you have an addiction, attending a Christian rehab center in South Dakota can offer many benefits.
Christian rehab centers typically provide a supportive environment that can help you overcome addiction and achieve long-term recovery.
Many Christian treatment facilities also offer programs that focus on spiritual growth and development, which can help you build a stronger foundation for recovery.
Find A Christian Drug And Alcohol Addiction Treatment Facility Today
If you or a loved one is looking for a Christian addiction treatment program in South Dakota, give our helpline a call today for more information.
Published on August 26, 2022
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Faith-Based and Community Initiatives (FBCI)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — National Helpline
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS)