Colorado substance abuse rehabilitation centers offer detoxification, residential treatment, and outpatient services to anyone with drug or alcohol abuse.
Drug rehab programs can be found in three Douglas County addiction recovery centers. These addiction treatment programs help clients start a substance-free life. Read on to learn more.
List Of Douglas County, Colorado, Drug And Alcohol Treatment Facilities
The following drug and alcohol recovery facilities are accredited by respected organizations and licensed by state departments.
1. New Paradigm Counseling LLC, Castle Rock, Colorado
New Paradigm Counseling LLC offers intensive outpatient programs (IOP) and standard outpatient treatment for adolescents, pregnant women, and people with co-occurring disorders.
Some treatment services offered in this facility include:
- coordination with sober living, transitional living, and halfway homes
- family, marital, and trauma counseling
- substance abuse education
The Colorado Behavioral Health Administration has licensed this facility to practice substance abuse services.
Location and contact information:
757 Maleta Ln.
Castle Rock, CO 80108
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
2. Valley Hope of Parker, Parker, Colorado
Valley Hope of Parker is a detox center and addiction recovery facility in Parker, Colorado, that offers long and short-term residential treatment.
Substances clients can detox from include:
The Joint Commission has accredited this facility.
Location and contact information:
22422 E. Main St.
Parker, CO 80138
Drug Treatment Services Offered In Substance Abuse Treatment Centers In Douglas County, Colorado
Many mental, social, and emotional services are utilized in the recovery process, including evidence-based practices and holistic approaches.
Some services offered by Douglas County treatment providers include:
- individual, group, and family therapy
- self-help and support groups
- discharge planning to partial hospitalization
- trauma-informed care
- life skills development
- motivational interviewing (MI)
- recovery coaching
- 12-step group facilitation
- peer support
- methadone, buprenorphine, and naltrexone treatment
- medication management
- case management
- brief interventions
- anger management classes
- smoking cessation counseling
- assistance obtaining social services
How To Choose A Drug And Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center in Douglas County, Colorado
People can be sure of quality treatment by looking for marks of excellence on a facility’s website or Google business page.
Indicators of high-quality care include:
- plenty of positive client testimonials
- counselors and clinicians with degrees and certifications in relevant fields
- affiliations with the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) or National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- accreditation from the Joint Commission or Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- LegitScript certification
FAQs About Alcohol And Drug Addiction Recovery Centers In Douglas County, Colorado
You may have some questions from your search through various treatment options in Douglas County.
Read on to learn the answers to some frequent inquiries regarding addiction treatment care.
Are There Long-Term Residential Treatment Programs In Douglas County, Colorado, Drug Rehabilitation Centers?
Long-term residential treatment programs are best suited to people with extended histories of drug, alcohol, and mental health issues.
One Douglas County drug treatment center offers long-term residential care, where clients live on-site and participate in an intensive recovery process.
Can Veterans Receive Substance Abuse Healthcare Services In Douglas County, Colorado, Drug Rehab Facilities?
Douglas County rehabilitation centers provide addiction treatment services for veterans and others who may benefit from trauma-informed care.
Some other special groups served by Douglas County facilities include:
- pregnant women
- young adults
- hard-of-hearing clients
- clients with multiple co-occurring disorders
Will Insurance Cover My Stay In A Douglas County, Colorado, Alcohol And Drug Addiction Recovery Facility?
Payment options for Douglas County addiction recovery facilities include health insurance and low-cost options, such as Colorado Medicaid for substance abuse care.
Clients can pay for drug abuse services with:
- private health insurance
- a sliding fee scale
- block grant funding
Find Alcohol And Drug Abuse Treatment Today
Start a drug-free life today by visiting AddictionResource.net.
Cities In And Around Douglas County, Colorado:
Published on April 12, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Colorado Behavioral Health Administration — Colorado LADDERS
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Treatment and Recovery
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Find Treatment