In Darien, Connecticut, there is one drug and alcohol rehab center that can provide substance abuse treatment for local community members with drug and alcohol addiction issues.
Don’t forget to also check out our complete list of inpatient Connecticut drug rehab centers.
Rehab Centers In Darien, Connecticut
The addiction treatment program listed here meets specific quality criteria, including:
- accreditation by a nationally recognized organization
- certification by a relevant government organization
Newport Academy, Darien, Connecticut
Addicted individuals who are 12 to 22 years old are eligible to receive substance abuse treatment at this drug rehab center for young people.
- Joint Commission accreditation
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) certification
Levels of care:
- residential treatment
- partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- outpatient treatment
- behavioral therapy
- individual therapy
- family therapy
- motivational interviewing (MI)
- eye movement desensitization an reprocessing (EMDR)
- 12-step recovery groups
- gender-specific treatment
- mental health treatment
- holistic treatment
- animal-assisted therapy
- adolescent treatment
- art therapy
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
85 Old Kings Hwy.
Darien, CT 06820
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find Drug And Alcohol Treatment Centers
If you or a family ember is ready to begin addiction recovery, then contact AddictionResource.net to learn about available treatment options.
Find treatment in a city near you:
Updated on May 11, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Treatment Services Locator