Thomaston is located in Litchfield County, close to a drug rehab center.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug detox centers in Connecticut.
Rehab Centers Near Thomaston, Connecticut
The following treatment program was selected for its:
- high Google ratings
- licensed staff
High Watch Recovery Center, Kent, Connecticut
This drug rehab center is 37 minutes from Thomaston.
- Joint Commission accreditation
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) certification
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) membership
- 4.6-star Google rating
- licensed staff
- evidence-based treatments
Levels of care:
- inpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient treatment
- group therapy
- 12-step recovery groups
- co-occurring disorder treatment
- diagnostic assessments
- psychiatric services
- drug and alcohol interventions
- animal-assisted therapy
- sober living
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
62 Carter Rd.
Kent, CT 06757
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Finding Addiction Treatment
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug detox centers in the US.
Find addiction treatment near Thomaston, CT:
Updated on May 24, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Connecticut Department of Public Health- Drug Overdose Monthly Report
- University of Alaska- The Biopsychosocial Model of Addiction