Residents of Winter Haven, Florida, who are seeking substance abuse treatment can access several forms of care at the town’s singular alcohol and drug rehab center.
Drug and alcohol addiction reatment services available at this addiction recovery facility include:
- outpatient rehab
- MAT programs
- family therapy
- halfway housing
- treatment for co-occurring disorders
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best detox centers in Florida.
Rehab Centers In Winter Haven, Florida
TriCounty Human Services
TriCounty Human Services offers a wide range of CARF-accredited substance abuse treatment and behavioral health services throughout central Florida.
In Winter Haven, they operate a non-profit outpatient treatment center that provides several services to help minors and adults overcome substance use and mental health disorders.
Substance abuse recovery programs and services available through TriCounty Human Services in Winter Garden include:
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- sober-living housing
- integrated treatment for co-occurring disorders
- intensive, family-centered care program for families with a risk or history of substance abuse
- individual, group, and family therapy
- substance abuse treatment for justice-involved individuals
- trauma-related counseling
- evidence-based behavioral therapies
Location and contact information:
Outpatient Treatment Center
650 Avenue K Northwest
Winter Haven, FL 33881
Agape Halfway House
759 Carroll Ave. Southwest
Winter Haven, FL 33880
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find A Drug And Alcohol Addiction Treatment Facility In Winter Haven, Florida
Although Winter Haven is home to one alcohol and drug treatment center, the city does not have any inpatient treatment programs or medical detox programs.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best detox centers in the US.
Find addiction treatment near Winter Haven, FL:
Updated on November 7, 2022
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Central Florida Development Council — The Health of Polk: Mental Health
- Federal Bureau of Prisons — Substance Abuse Treatment
- CARF International — Provider Profile, Winter Haven Outpatient Clinic