Within the Addison, Illinois city limits, there is one alcohol and drug addiction treatment facility.
Substance abuse treatment programs they provide may include:
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- standard outpatient treatment
- sober living
- adolescent drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- medical detoxification
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best Illinois alcohol rehab centers.
Rehab Center In Addison, Illinois
Our team has selected the following rehab facility based on its marks of quality care.
Top qualities may include:
- Google ratings
- client testimonials
Serenity House Counseling Services, Addison, Illinois
Serenity House Counseling Services offer a wide range of treatment services for people facing addiction.
This facility provides a holistic approach that focuses on integrating adults and adolescents back into their communities while improving the quality of life for their families.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation
- LegitScript certification
- client testimonials
- 3.5-star Google rating
Levels of care:
- long-term residential treatment
- intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- outpatient treatment
- anger management
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- 12-step recovery groups
- trauma-informed therapy
- adolescent treatment
- dual diagnosis treatment
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
891 S. Rohlwing Rd.
Addison, IL 60101
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find Substance Abuse Treatment In Illinois
For more information about drug and alcohol treatment for you or your loved ones, reach out to AddictionResource.net today.
Find addiction treatment near Addison, IL:
Published on February 11, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Recovery Housing: Best Practices and Suggested Guidelines