East St. Louis, Illinois, is home to one accredited drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility.
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs provided in the area include:
- medical detoxification
- outpatient treatment
- inpatient treatment
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best Illinois drug detox centers.
Rehab Center In East St. Louis, Illinois
The following addiction recovery center was selected based on its trusted marks of quality care.
Top features may include:
- Google rating
- client testimonials
Comprehensive Behavioral Health Services, East St. Louis, Illinois
Comprehensive Behavioral Health Services in East St. Louis has been serving children, adolescents, and adults throughout the area since 1957.
The mission here is to provide quality essential services for people in need of emotional, rehabilitative, and social support, on a twenty-four hour basis.
- Joint Commission accreditation
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) awardee
- client testimonials
Levels of care:
- case management
- methadone treatment
- mental health services
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
505 S. 8th St.
East St. Louis, IL 62201
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find Substance Abuse Treatment Centers In Illinois
Reach out to AddictionResource.net today and learn more about substance use disorder treatment.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US drug detox centers.
Find addiction treatment near East St. Louis, IL:
Updated on June 27, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services -- Department of Human Services, Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse (DASA)
- Illinois Department of Human Services -- Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse - IDHS 4650
- National Drug Intelligence Center -- Illinois Drug Threat Assessment Overview