Illinois drug rehab centers offer varying levels of addiction treatment.
These evidence-based treatment programs aim to heal the body, mind, and soul.
Substance abuse treatment programs provided in the area include:
- medical detoxification
- residential treatment
- outpatient treatment
- relapse prevention programs
- sober housing
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol detox centers in Illinois.
Rehab Centers In Jacksonville, Illinois
The rehabilitation facility below was selected for its location, evidence-based treatment options, and marks of quality care.
Gateway Foundation, Jacksonville, Illinois
The Gateway Foundation Wells Center is an award-winning organization offering addiction treatment across Illinois and beyond.
This facility offers evidence-based treatment as well as mindfulness-based sobriety programs designed to make clients aware of their emotions, feelings, and experiences in the present moment.
- Joint Commission accreditation
- LegitScript certification
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) membership
Levels of care:
- partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- dual diagnosis treatment
- sober living
- gender-specific treatment
- DUI treatment programs
- behavioral therapy
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
1300 Lincoln Ave.
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find Addiction Treatment In Illinois
Reach out to AddictionResource.net today. Our team can help you get on the path toward lasting sobriety.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol detox centers in the US.
Find addiction treatment near Jacksonville, IL:
Updated on June 28, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services -- Department of Human Services, Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse (DASA)
- Illinois Department of Human Services -- Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse IDHS 4650