Lowell is a small city located in Lake County, Indiana, where one drug rehab center is located.
In Lowell, outpatient services offered include:
- 12-step support groups
- aftercare services
- holistic treatment
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- intensive outpatient treatment (OIP)
- regular outpatient treatment
- behavioral health services
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol rehab centers in Indiana.
Rehab Centers In Lowell, Indiana
The following rehabilitation center was selected based on its top features and trusted credentials.
Marks of quality may include:
- Google ratings
- client testimonials
Heartland Wellness Center, Lowell, Indiana
Heartland Wellness Center is a drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility located in Lowell, IN.
This facility incorporates a holistic treatment approach that includes spiritual treatment, self-development skills, clinical services, and coping strategies.
- Joint Commission accreditation
- client testimonials
- licensed staff
Levels of care:
- 12-step recovery groups
- dual diagnosis treatment
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- family therapy
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
2068 Lucas Pkwy.
Lowell, IN 46356
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find Addiction Treatment Centers In Indiana
For more helpful information about substance abuse treatment, contact our team at AddictionResource.net today.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol rehab centers in the US.
Find addiction treatment near Lowell, IN:
Updated on June 20, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- U.S Department of Justice National Drug Intelligence Center- Lake County High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Drug Market Analysis 2011
- US National Library of Medicine- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Programs: Assessing the Evidence