Boone, Iowa, is home to one accredited substance abuse recovery center that is part of a larger behavioral health treatment organization with multiple locations throughout the state.
Alcohol and drug addiction treatment programs available at this substance abuse facility include:
- outpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- mental health services
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- behavioral health therapy
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol rehab centers in Iowa.
Addiction Rehab Facilities In Boone, Iowa
Community & Family Resources
Community & Family Resources is a multi-location, CARF-accredited mental health and substance abuse treatment organization serving adolescents, adults, and families.
At this drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility, located in Boone, drug rehab services include:
- evaluations and assessments
- IOP treatment
- MAT programs
- outpatient programs
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
- gender-specific addiction treatment programs
- evidence-based behavioral health therapies
- mental health services
- continuing care services
Location and contact information:
The Richmond Center
1332 South Marshall St.
Boone, IA 50036
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Explore Substance Abuse Treatment Programs In Boone, Iowa
Even though Boone is home to a CARF-accredited alcohol and drug rehab center, this facility lacks medical detox services and inpatient treatment programs.
Individuals who can benefit from more intensive substance abuse treatment services may wish to travel outside the city to find the level of care that’s best suited to their needs.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol rehab centers in the US.
Find addiction treatment near Boone, IA:
Updated on December 12, 2022
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Types of Treatment Programs
- CARF International — Provider Profile, The Richmond Center, Outpatient - Boone County
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Comorbidity: Substance Use Disorders and Other Mental Illnesses, DrugFacts