Webster City, Iowa, is home to one alcohol and drug rehab center that provides treatment services for adolescents, adults, and families.
Substance abuse recovery programs available within the city limits include:
- outpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- mental health therapies
- continuing recovery support
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best Iowa alcohol rehab centers.
Rehab Center In Webster City, Iowa
Community & Family Resources
Community & Family Resources is a CARF-accredited addiction treatment and mental health therapy center that serves individuals of all ages.
At this drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility, adolescents, adults, and families can access a variety of outpatient rehab services.
These services include:
- substance abuse evaluations and assessments
- MAT treatment for opioid addiction
- IOP programs
- outpatient programs
- evidence-based behavioral therapy
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
- mental health treatment services
- aftercare services
- relapse-prevention services
Location and contact information:
500 Fair Meadow Dr.
Webster City, IA 50595
Find Substance Abuse Treatment In Webster City, Iowa
Although Webster City is home to one addiction treatment center, this facility does not offer inpatient treatment or medical detox services.
Individuals who are seeking more intensive alcohol and drug treatment services will need to look outside the city to find them.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US alcohol rehab centers.
For help locating substance abuse treatment programs that are a strong fit for you or someone you love, please call our addiction helpline today.
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Words Matter - Terms to Use and Avoid When Talking About Addiction
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Comorbidity: Substance Use Disorders and Other Mental Illnesses, DrugFacts