There is one drug and alcohol addiction treatment center in Harahan, Louisiana for those struggling with substance abuse and addiction.
Alcohol and drug addiction treatment options provided at this facility include:
- outpatient treatment
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- referrals for inpatient treatment
- referrals for medical detox
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best Louisiana alcohol detox centers.
Rehab Center In Harahan, Louisiana
River Oaks Hospital
This drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility offers a partial hospitalization program (PHP), outpatient treatment, and an intensive outpatient program (IOP).
Programs are for adults 18 and over, and services for alcohol, and drug treatment include:
- meeting weekly with a psychiatrist
- group and family therapies
- MAT treatment for opioid addiction
- art and music therapy
- referrals for additional support
Location and contact information:
1525 River Oaks Rd. W.
Harahan, LA 70123
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Finding Harahan Substance Abuse Treatment Centers
There is only one rehab center in Harahan, which may leave locals feeling limited in their options when looking for a drug rehab center.
Recovery centers can be found nearby in New Orleans and cities all over the country.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US alcohol detox centers.
Find addiction treatment near Harahan, LA:
Updated on January 26, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- California State University, Monterey Bay Capstone Projects, and Masters' Theses - Music Therapy's Impact on Substance Abuse Recovery
- USA.gov - Mental Health and Substance Abuse