Rockville is a suburb of Washington, D.C. and it has one alcohol and drug addiction treatment center for people facing substance abuse and addiction.
For more treatment options, be sure to view this list of the best alcohol and drug rehab centers in Maryland.
Rehab Center In Rockville, Maryland
The information below is about a rehab center in Rockville, MD.
It has been included here because of its:
Sandstone Care, Rockville, Maryland
This alcohol and drug treatment center is open only to teens, young adults, and their families.
- Joint Commission accreditation
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) certification
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) member
- state licensure
Levels of care:
- partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- diagnostic assessments
- dual diagnosis treatment
- individual therapy
- group therapy
- employment services
- family support
- government funding
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
11820 Parklawn Dr.
Rockville, MD 20852
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find Substance Abuse Treatment Today
You can find addiction treatment that fits your needs or the needs of a loved one. Call us today to learn more about the recovery process and how to get started.
Find addiction treatment near Rockville, MD:
Updated on June 7, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Maryland: Opioid-Involved Deaths and Related Harms
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Behavioral Health BarometerMaryland, Volume 5