Rehab facilities that provide addiction treatment near Marlborough, MA offer evidence-based services and multiple levels of care.
Rehab Centers Near Marlborough, Massachusetts
Our team has selected the following facility based on marks of quality care.
- Google ratings
- client testimonials
1. Spectrum Health Systems, Milford, Massachusetts
One of several Spectrum Health centers, this modern rehab facility is 23 minutes south of Marlborough, MA.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation
- LegitScript certification
- client testimonials
Levels of care:
- outpatient program (OP)
- medication-assisted treatment
- methadone treatment
- anger management
- private health insurance
- sliding fee scale
Location and contact information:
200 E. Main St.
Milford, MA 01757
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Substance Abuse In Marlborough And Middlesex County
Middlesex County’s rates of substance abuse are unfortunately high when compared to the rest of Massachusetts, while the rates in Marlborough are lower than average:
- There were 346 opioid-related overdose deaths in Middlesex County in 2017. This number was the highest of any county in Massachusetts.
- Indeed, Middlesex County is one of the top counties in the nation when it comes to death by drug overdose.
- There were 14 opioid-related deaths in Marlborough in 2018.
Find Addiction Treatment In Massachusetts
Reach out to AddictionResource.net today and learn more about substance use disorder treatment options.
Find treatment in a city near you:
Updated on May 24, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Mass.gov — Current Opioid Statistics, Massachusetts
- Mass Live — Middlesex among top counties nationwide for drug overdose deaths