The city of Rutland, MA, is located nearby a number of drug abuse treatment facilities that provide services for adult and adolescent men and women through various levels of care.
Some of these levels of care include intensive outpatient (IOP) programs, inpatient programs, and partial hospitalization programs (PHP).
While each rehab center differs in what types of treatment it provides, you can often find detoxification services, treatment for mental health disorders, and various therapies.
Thankfully, there are a number of drug rehab centers in Massachusetts, each of which can provide the recovery services you or your loved one needs to achieve sobriety.
List Of Drug Rehab Centers Near Rutland, MA
The addiction treatment centers below were selected for their earned accreditations, certifications, positive Google ratings, and other marks of quality.
1. Clearbrook Treatment Center, Baldwinville, Massachusetts
This drug and alcohol treatment center in Baldwinville, MA, is located near Rutland and provides a number of treatment options to adult men and women looking to overcome substance abuse.
Treatment approaches at Clearbrook include:
- residential treatment
- mental health care
- stabilization programs
- medical detoxification
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- motivational interviewing (MI)
- inpatient and outpatient treatment programs
Marks of quality care at this location include:
- Joint Commission accreditation
- certification by LegitScript
- positive client testimonials
Location and contact information:
83 Hospital Rd.
Baldwinville, MA 01436
Find a Massachusetts addiction recovery center today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
2. Lake Avenue Addiction Recovery Center, Worcester, Massachusetts
This drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in Worcester, MA, offers a number of inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment services in a scenic location, not far from Rutland, MA.
Addiction treatment programs may include:
- partial hospitalization programs
- intensive outpatient programs
- outpatient treatment
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- trauma-informed care
- individual and group therapy
This rehabilitation facility has been:
- certified by LegitScript
- accredited by the Joint Commission
- licensed by the Bureau of Substance Abuse Services (BSAS)
Location and contact information:
425 N. Lake Ave.
Worcester, MA 01605
3. Washburn House, Worcester, Massachusetts
Several mental, behavioral, and physical health treatment services and substance abuse treatment programs are available at this rehabilitation facility near Rutland, MA.
Levels of care provided at the Washburn House include:
- inpatient programs
- extended care programs
- dual diagnosis treatment
- medical detoxification services
This treatment facility has earned the following accolades:
- accreditation through the Joint Commission
- certification by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the Health Net Company (MHN)
- partnership with the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- a 4.7-star Google rating
Location and contact information:
1183 Main St.
Worcester, MA 01603
Common Treatment Services Offered At Rehab Facilities Near Rutland, MA
Drug and alcohol recovery programs generally provide chemical dependency treatment, various types of therapy, dual-diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders, and more.
Behavioral health services provided at drug rehab centers may include:
- drug and alcohol detox
- cognitive behavioral therapy
- family therapy
- peer support and wellness groups
- inpatient treatment programs
- alcohol addiction counseling
- drug addiction education programs
- short-term and long-term residential treatment
- Massachusetts-based outpatient treatment
- aftercare services
FAQs For Substance Abuse Treatment Centers Near Rutland, Massachusetts
See below for some of the most commonly asked questions concerning drug rehab centers near Rutland, MA, the services they provide, accepted payment options, and more.
Can I Pay For Treatment At A Rehab Center Near Rutland, MA, Without Insurance Coverage?
If you are seeking addiction treatment in Rutland, MA, but do not have insurance coverage, there are still options available to you.
Many addiction treatment centers offer sliding scale fees based on income, and some offer scholarships or grants to help offset the cost of treatment.
How Do I Receive Grant Funding To Pay For Treatment At A Rehab Center Near Rutland, MA?
You can contact the center directly and inquire about any grants or scholarships that may be available. Another way is to search online for grant opportunities.
There are also state-funded rehab centers in Massachusetts that may offer services at no out-of-pocket costs to you.
Do Rehab Facilities Near Rutland, MA Accept Medicaid Insurance?
Most rehabilitation centers will accept government-run health insurance plans such as Medicare, Tricare, or Massachusetts Medicaid for substance use treatment.
Can Pregnant Women Recieve Addiction Treatment At A Rutland, MA Rehabilitation Center?
Yes, there are rehab centers for pregnant women in Massachusetts.
Rehab facilities will work with the pregnant woman to create an addiction treatment plan that is right for her and her baby.
What Other Health Services Are Offered At Rehab Facilities Near Rutland, MA?
There are a number of rehab facilities near Rutland that offer a variety of non-addiction health services.
These services can include mental health services, physical health services, and even nutritional counseling. Some facilities may also offer services such as acupuncture or massage therapy.
Find Substance Use Treatment Services Near Rutland, MA
If you or a loved one you know is currently in search of addiction treatment for a substance use disorder near Rutland, MA, there are many options available.
Whether you reside in Boston, Fitchburg, Springfield, Leominster, Barre, or Princeton, call our hotline today to discuss treatment options. We can also provide referrals for medical advice.
Find addiction treatment near Rutland, MA:
Published on November 4, 2022
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment: A Research-Based Guide (Third Edition)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction: DrugFacts
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — National Helpline