Bloomington, Minnesota, is home to one accredited drug rehab center.
Many alcohol and drug addiction treatment centers are located throughout the state of Minnesota.
Substance abuse treatment programs in and around Bloomington, Minnesota, include:
- inpatient treatment for men and women
- medical detox, including alcohol and drug detox
- outpatient treatment
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- traditional outpatient treatment
- family involvement
- continuing care
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best rehab centers in Minnesota.
Rehab Center In Bloomington, Minnesota
Progress Valley has been providing substance abuse and addiction treatment services to Minnesota residents since 1972.
This drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility is known for offering CARF-accredited, gender-specific treatment programs proven to promote change.
Substance abuse treatment services at Progress Valley include:
- residential treatment for men/women
- outpatient treatment for men/women
- case management
- chemical health assessments
- sober-living homes
- individual and group therapy
- dual diagnosis care for co-occurring disorders
- continued care
Location and contact information:
1100 E. 80th St.
Bloomington, MN 55420
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Finding Addiction Treatment In Bloomington, Minnesota
Professional addiction treatment at an accredited drug rehab can help your mind and body heal from these harmful effects of addiction.
Our team of addiction experts is here to help you find the best drug and alcohol rehab in Bloomington, Minnesota, for your needs.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best rehab centers in the US.
Find addiction treatment near Bloomington, MN:
Published on April 20, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- CARF -- Providers
- Minnesota Department of Human Services -- Alcohol, drugs, and addictions