There is one drug and alcohol addiction treatment center in Roseville, Minnesota for those struggling with substance abuse and addiction.
Alcohol and drug addiction treatment programs offered here include:
- gender-specific programming
- outpatient rehab
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- peer recovery support
- a range of behavioral health therapies
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best drug rehab centers in Minnesota.
Rehab Center In Roseville, Minnesota
Partners in Recovery
Outpatient treatment and IOP programs are available at this drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility.
Available substance abuse services include:
- risk-need responsivity programming
- gender-specific addiction treatment programs
- moral reconation therapy
- peer recovery support
Location and contact information:
1611 County Road B West
Roseville, MN 55113
Find the right treatment program in Roseville, MN today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
Finding Substance Abuse Treatment Centers In Roseville, Minnesota
When choosing a drug rehab center, choices are limited in Roseville, Minnesota.
This is especially true if searching for medication-assisted treatment, inpatient treatment, or medical detox programs.
Recovery centers are located all over the Minneapolis-St. Paul Metropolitan area and in cities across the country.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best drug rehab centers in the US.
Call our addiction treatment helpline to find the ideal program for you or a loved one.
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine: National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) - Risk, Need, and Responsivity (RNR): It All Depends
- U.S. National Library of Medicine: National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) - Treating Drug Offenders with Moral Reconation Therapy: A Three-Year Recidivism Report