There aren’t any alcohol and drug rehab centers located in Pass Christian, Mississippi.
However, residents of the town seeking treatment for a substance use disorder can find high-quality rehab services within a relatively short drive of home.
Substance abuse treatment programs available near Pass Christian include:
- medical detoxification
- short- and long-term residential treatment
- dual-diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
- intensive outpatient programs (IOPs)
- partial hospitalization programs (PHPs)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- aftercare support services
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best rehab centers in Mississippi.
Rehab Centers In Pass Christian, Mississippi
Mississippi Drug & Alcohol Treatment Center
Mississippi Drug & Alcohol Treatment Center holds accreditation from the Joint Commission and is located approximately 23 miles from Pass Christian.
This drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility provides a full continuum of care for adults living with a substance use disorder.
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment services available at this recovery center include:
- medical detox (residential)
- residential treatment
- IOP treatment
- PHP programs
- MAT treatment for opioid addiction
- individual, group, and family therapy
- recreational therapy
- dual diagnosis care for co-occurring disorders
- nutritional support
- peer support services
- continuing care planning and support
Location and contact information:
13251 Reece Bergeron Rd.
Biloxi, MS 39532
Find the right treatment program in Pass Christian, MS today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
Explore Alcohol And Drug Treatment Near Pass Christian, Mississippi
Although there are substance abuse treatment programs within a short drive of Pass Christian, available addiction treatment services may not be the right fit for everyone.
Fortunately, Mississippi is home to dozens of accredited addiction treatment facilities, and there are hundreds more throughout the United States.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best rehab centers in the US.
To learn more about alcohol and drug rehab centers that offer the recovery programs you or your loved one is looking for, call our addiction helpline today.
Find addiction treatment near Pass Christian, MS:
Published on May 21, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Types of Treatment Programs
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Words Matter - Terms to Use and Avoid When Talking About Addiction