There is one drug and alcohol rehab center in Sparks, Nevada.
While the drug and alcohol treatment options are limited, the facility makes up for this by offering numerous outpatient treatment options.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best rehab centers in Nevada.
Rehab Center Near Sparks, Nevada
Life Change Center
The Life Change Center is a non-profit drug rehab, which focuses its addiction treatment efforts on helping adults who have become afflicted with an addiction to opiates.
These are the outpatient services currently provided:
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- medically supervised short-term detox services
- mental health treatment for co-occurring disorders
- recovery aftercare
- medically supervised titration (drug detox)
- drug and alcohol addiction assessments
- stabilization and recovery planning
- substance use disorder counseling
Location and contact information:
1755 Sullivan Ln.
Sparks, NV 89431
Find the right treatment program in Sparks, NV today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
Find Substance Abuse Treatment In Sparks, Nevada
Since inpatient treatment and residential treatment are not offered here, most individuals with substance abuse issues that don’t include opiates will need to look for treatment elsewhere.
Luckily, there are many drug addiction treatment centers across the United States.
Have questions about finding local addiction treatment? Call our addiction treatment helpline today. Our addiction specialists can help answer any questions you may have.
Find addiction treatment near Sparks, NV:
Published on February 25, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Nevada: Opioid-Involved Deaths and Related Harms
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration — Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator