One accredited addiction treatment center is located in Morristown, NJ.
Several others are located in nearby cities and towns.
Common drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs provided in the area include:
- detoxification (medical detox and clinical detox)
- inpatient rehab
- outpatient rehab
- dual diagnosis care for co-occurring disorders
- continuing care
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best drug rehab centers in New Jersey.
Rehab Center In Morristown, New Jersey
Our team chose this rehab center due to its evidence of high-quality care.
Seabrook Morristown is an outpatient alcohol and drug treatment center offering multiple programs to suit varying levels of addiction.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation
- LegitScript certification
- 4-star Google rating
Levels of care:
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- traditional outpatient programs
- individual therapy
- group therapy
- dual diagnosis treatment
- 12-step recovery groups
- holistic therapy
- relapse prevention
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
101 Madison Ave.
Morristown, NJ 07960
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Finding Substance Abuse Treatment Centers In Morristown, New Jersey
Residents of Morristown, NJ, are fortunate to have easy access to one of the top drug rehab centers in the state.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best drug rehab centers in the U.S.
Updated on June 14, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- New Jersey State Health Assessment Data (NJSHAD) -- Substance Use
- State of New Jersey Department of Human Services -- Addiction Treatment Services