Ramsey, New Jersey, residents are fortunate to access two accredited drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers close to home.
These substance abuse treatment facilities offer a wide assortment of recovery programs and services, which include:
- IOP programs
- MAT programs
- outpatient rehab programs
- relapse prevention
- holistic therapies
- dual diagnosis care
- mental health treatment services
- continuing care and support
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug detox centers in New Jersey.
Rehab Centers In Ramsey, New Jersey
Specialized Therapy Associates
Specialized Therapy Associates offers a holistic approach to addiction treatment across its range of outpatient alcohol and drug treatment services.
At this drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility, teens and adults can access several substance abuse treatment services, including:
- evaluations and assessments
- teens in transition program
- guided meditation, art, and writing therapies
- relapse prevention
- gender-specific recovery programs
- low-intensity outpatient rehab
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- aftercare planning and support
Location and contact information:
70 Hilltop Rd.
Ramsey, NJ 07446
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Explore Substance Abuse Treatment Options In Ramsey, New Jersey
Although Ramsey residents can easily access outpatient addiction treatment services, the town lacks inpatient treatment options and medical detox support services.
Anyone who can benefit from these alcohol and drug treatment services will need to travel outside town to find them.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug detox centers in the US.
Find addiction treatment near Ramsey, NJ:
Updated on September 14, 2022
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Types of Treatment Programs
- New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services — Addiction Treatment Services