There is one drug rehab center near Garner, North Carolina. This facility offers evidence-based treatment services such as counseling, behavioral therapy, medication-assisted treatment (MAT), and more.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best North Carolina alcohol and drug rehab centers.
Rehab Center Near Garner, North Carolina
The following rehab facility was selected for its quality features.
Marks of quality may include:
- Google ratings
- client testimonials
First Step Services, Raleigh, North Carolina
First Step Services offers a range of addiction treatment services in Raleigh, NC.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) membership
- LegitScript certification
Levels of care:
- intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- methadone treatment
- DUI treatment programs
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
211 E. Six Forks Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27609
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find Substance Abuse Treatment Centers In North Carolina
For more information about substance use disorder treatment, reach out to AddictionResource.net today.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US alcohol and drug rehab centers.
Find addiction treatment near Garner, NC:
Updated on June 14, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — 2016-2017 National Surveys on Drug Use and Health
- North Carolina Association of County Commissioners — Opioid Abuse Statistics