The nearest addiction treatment center to Washburn is 40 miles south, in Bismarck for those struggling with substance abuse and addiction.
There, Washburn residents can participate in the following treatment programs:
- outpatient rehab
- inpatient treatment
- PHP programs
- IOP programs
- mental health counseling
- behavioral health therapy
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best North Dakota alcohol and drug detox centers.
Rehab Center Near Washburn
Heartview Foundation – Bismarck, North Dakota
This Joint Commission-accredited facility offers a wide array of inpatient and outpatient services.
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs offered here include:
- drug and alcohol abuse assessment
- inpatient rehab
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- family and individual therapy
- aftercare and recovery support
Location and contact information:
101 E Broadway Ave,
Bismarck, ND 58501
Find Substance Abuse Treatment Centers Near Washburn
As with other Midwest states, North Dakota has relatively few drug and alcohol treatment options.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US alcohol and drug detox centers.
Find addiction treatment near Washburn, ND:
Published on June 15, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- North Dakota Human Services - Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- North Dakota Human Services - Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services