One accredited drug and alcohol rehab center is located in Bellefontaine, Ohio.
It has been included here because of its:
- Google ratings
- state licensure
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best Ohio alcohol rehab centers.
Rehab Center In Bellefontaine, Ohio
TCN Behavioral Health Services
TCN Behavioral Health Services offers addiction treatment in Bellefontaine, OH.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation
- 3.7-star Google rating
- state licensure
Levels of care:
- residential treatment
- inpatient detox
- partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- outpatient program (OP)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- dual diagnosis treatment
- relapse prevention
- naltrexone treatment
- buprenorphine treatment
- buprenorphine/naloxone treatment
- peer recovery support
- gender-specific treatment
- behavioral therapy
- private health insurance
- Medicaid government funding
Location and contact information:
118 Maple Ave.
Bellefontaine, OH 43311
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find Substance Abuse Treatment In Ohio
Are you or a loved one battling a substance use disorder in Ohio? You can find addiction treatment today. Reach out to us to learn more about starting a substance abuse treatment program.
Find rehab centers in cities near Bellefontaine, OH:
Updated on May 9, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- CARF.org -- Find a Provider
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) -- Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts