You or a loved one can overcome chemical dependency through evidence-based practices and social services offered in Ohio drug rehab centers.
Addiction treatment centers in Warren County help Ohioans create healthy habits and new lives after recovering from substance abuse. Read on to learn more.
List Of Warren County, Ohio, Drug And Alcohol Treatment Facilities
State departments and other reputable agencies have accredited or licensed the following addiction treatment providers.
1. Lindner Center Of HOPE, Mason, Ohio
Lindner Center of HOPE is a Mason, OH, addiction treatment facility and medical detox center offering many levels of care for adolescents, pregnant women, and the LGBTQ+ community.
Treatment options offered at Lindner Center include:
- inpatient treatment
- standard outpatient treatment
- short-term and long-term residential treatment programs
- day treatment
- outpatient, residential, and inpatient detoxification programs
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
The Joint Commission has accredited this facility.
Location and contact information:
4075 Old Western Row Rd.
Mason, OH 45040
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
2. Talbert House, Lebanon, Ohio
Talbert House is a Lebanon, OH, substance abuse treatment center offering many outpatient services, such as medication management and aftercare planning.
Clients are offered many services, including:
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- motivational interviewing
- case management
- dual diagnosis treatment
- referrals to sober living
- individual and group therapy
CARF has accredited this facility.
Location and contact information:
759 Columbus Ave.
Lebanon, OH 45036
Drug Treatment Services Offered In Warren County, Ohio, Drug Rehabilitation Centers
Warren County drug rehab facilities expose clients to holistic and evidence-based practices to improve mental health and overall wellness.
Some drug addiction services clients may receive include:
- 12-step support group exposure
- individual and group counseling
- peer support
- recovery coaching
- social skills development
- marital, couple, and family services
- help to obtain social services
- coordination with other addiction recovery programs
- substance abuse education
- mental health assessments
- housing services
- treatment for gambling disorders
- trauma-informed counseling
- medication administration and management
- hard-of-hearing services
- crisis hotlines
- addiction treatment services for the LGBTQ+ community
How To Choose A Warren County, Ohio, Drug And Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center
There are many ways to know if an addiction recovery center has effective staff and safe treatment practices.
A high-quality facility will hold one or more of these marks of excellence:
- accreditations from CARF, The Joint Commission, or the Council on Accreditation (COA)
- affiliation with the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- counselors, clinicians, and board members with certifications and experience in behavioral and substance abuse healthcare
- LegitScript certification
FAQs About Warren County, Ohio, Drug Addiction Recovery Centers
There may be some questions that you or family members have during the search for an addiction treatment facility.
Read on to learn answers to some common inquiries about drug treatment care in Warren County, OH.
Can Pregnant Women Receive Substance Abuse Healthcare In Warren County, Ohio, Drug Rehab Facilities?
Yes, substance abuse services for pregnant women and mothers with infants are available in Warren County.
Treatment services for pregnant women include:
- prenatal care
- drug abuse education
Do Warren County, Ohio, Substance Abuse Treatment Centers Offer Long-Form Residential Treatment?
Long-term residential addiction treatment in Ohio provides clients with an encouraging, drug-free, and medically supervised environment to overcome drug addiction.
There are Warren County substance abuse recovery facilities offering long-term inpatient and residential treatment options.
Do Warren County, Ohio, Addiction Recovery Facilities Accept Medicaid?
Yes, the state and federally funded insurance program designed for individuals and families with limited means can be used at some Warren County rehab centers.
Ohio Medicaid for addiction treatment makes high-quality substance abuse care more accessible for more people.
Find Alcohol And Drug Abuse Treatment Today
AddictionResource.net can inform you about available treatment options in Ohio. Visit our website or call us today to learn more.
Cities In And Around Warren County, Ohio:
Published on April 20, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Treatment and Recovery
- Ohio Mental Health & Addiction Services — Find a Provider
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — Find Treatment and Helplines