Jenks, Oklahoma, is home to one accredited drug rehab center.
A variety of others are located in nearby Tulsa and surrounding cities.
Substance abuse treatment programs in and around Jenks, Oklahoma include:
- inpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- outpatient treatment
- dual diagnosis care for co-occurring disorders
- cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- multiple types of counseling
- relapse prevention planning
- sober living
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best Oklahoma drug detox centers.
Rehab Center In Jenks, Oklahoma
Counseling and Recovery Services of Oklahoma
Counseling and Recovery Services of Oklahoma drug rehab and mental health treatment centers are located across the state.
Residents of Jenks are fortunate to have this drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility in their hometown.
This drug and alcohol addiction treatment center is accredited by CARF international for outpatient substance abuse treatment and more.
Substance abuse treatment services at Counseling and Recovery Services of Oklahoma include:
- dual diagnosis for SUD and mental health
- inpatient treatment at the nearby CALM center
- medical detox at the CALM center
- outpatient treatment
- multiple types of therapy
- case management
- family involvement
- safe and sober housing
- substance abuse assessments
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
Location and contact information:
A-E 900 N. Adams
Jenks, OK 74037
Find the right treatment program in Jenks, OK today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
Finding Addiction Treatment In Jenks, Oklahoma
Quality drug and alcohol addiction treatment has been proven to help heal the mind and body from the harm addiction causes.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US drug detox centers.
Call our addiction treatment helpline to find out more about addiction treatment in Jenks, Oklahoma, today.
Find addiction treatment near Jenks, OK:
Published on May 7, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- CARF -- Providers
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) -- Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts