One accredited drug rehab center is located in Ephrata. Many others can be found throughout Lancaster County and surrounding areas.
For more treatment options, be sure to view the list of the best alcohol rehab centers in Pennsylvania.
Rehab Center In Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Retreat Behavioral Health, Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Retreat Behavioral Health is a full-service drug rehab center located in Ephrata, PA.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation
- Joint Commission accreditation
- state licensure
Levels of care:
- buprenorphine treatment
- naltrexone treatment
- anger management
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- motivational interviewing (MI)
- relapse prevention
- trauma-informed therapy
- 12-step recovery groups
- case management
- group therapy
- individual therapy
- family therapy
- dual diagnosis treatment
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
1170 S. State St.
Ephrata, PA 17522
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find Substance Abuse Treatment Today
If you are looking for substance abuse treatment, you can find it today. Call us to learn more about starting your recovery journey.
Find addiction treatment near Ephrata, PA:
Updated on June 10, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) -- Trends and Statistics
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services -- Substance Abuse Services
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) -- Resources for Families Coping with Mental and Substance Use Disorders