In Westerly, Rhode Island, there is currently one drug and alcohol treatment facility that is able to help people in the community who have a substance use disorder.
Other Rhode Island rehab centers can be found in the area.
Drug Rehab Center In Westerly, Rhode Island
Below is information on a treatment center in Westerly, RI.
This treatment center has been included here for its:
BHG, Westerly, Rhode Island
For accredited alcohol and drug treatment programs, people can head to this drug rehab in Westerly, RI.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) certification
- state licensure
Levels of care:
- outpatient program (OP)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- methadone treatment
- Suboxone treatment
- individual therapy
- group therapy
- family therapy
- dual diagnosis treatment
- diagnostic assessments
- pregnant women’s addiction treatment
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
86 Beach St.
Westerly, RI 02891
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find Drug And Alcohol Treatment
If you or a loved one are struggling with substance abuse, you can find addiction treatment today. Call us to learn more about starting your recovery journey.
Updated on May 31, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Types of Treatment Programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Treatment Services Locator