In Woonsocket, Rhode Island, residents who are facing alcohol or drug addiction have one drug rehab option that they can work with.
This Rhode Island treatment facility is licensed and accredited and provide outpatient treatment, mental health treatment, and detoxification services.
Rehab Center In Woonsocket, Rhode Island
The information below is about a rehab center in Woonsocket, RI.
This treatment center is included here because of its:
1. Woonsocket Comprehensive Treatment Center, Woonsocket, Rhode Island
The Woonsocket Comprehensive Treatment Center offers accredited recovery services for opioid addiction.
- Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) certification
- state licensure
Levels of care:
- outpatient program (OP)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- individual therapy
- group therapy
- methadone treatment
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
1625 Diamond Hill Rd.
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find Drug And Alcohol Treatment
Are you or a loved one battling substance abuse? You can find addiction treatment today. Reach out to us to learn more about the recovery process and what your treatment options are.
Find addiction treatment near Woonsocket, RI:
Updated on May 31, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator