There is at least one alcohol, and drug addiction treatment center in Barnwell, South Carolina for those struggling with substance abuse and addiction.
Local substance abuse treatment centers in Barnwell offer treatment programs including:
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- substance abuse counseling
- aftercare services
- outpatient treatment
- relapse prevention planning
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best South Carolina alcohol and drug rehab centers.
Rehab Center In Barnwell, South Carolina
Axis I Center of Barnwell
This alcohol and drug rehab center is the only provider of substance abuse treatment in Barnwell county.
This accredited drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility also offers a range of addiction treatment programs, including:
- outpatient treatment programs
- MAT treatment for opioid addiction
- individualized treatment plans
- aftercare programs and services
- individual substance abuse therapy
Location and contact information:
1644 Jackson St.
Barnwell, South Carolina 29812
Find the right treatment program in Barnwell, SC today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
Find Substance Abuse Treatment Centers In Barnwell, South Carolina
Residents of Barnwell, South Carolina, can find available drug and alcohol addiction treatment at a substance abuse treatment center in Barnwell.
Individuals seeking treatments such as medical detox and inpatient treatment will have to look outside of the city.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US alcohol and drug rehab centers.
Contact our addiction treatment helpline today for more information or find an alcohol and drug rehab center near you.
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- The National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) - substance use disorders are not a new problem.
- South Carolina (S.C.) Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS) - substance use among adults