Long-term recovery from drug and alcohol addiction is accessible to anyone through Tennessee substance abuse recovery centers.
We’ve detailed holistic and mental health treatments offered by three Knox County drug rehabilitation facilities. Read on to learn more.
List Of Drug And Alcohol Addiction Recovery Centers In Knox County, Tennessee
The following addiction treatment providers in Knoxville, TN, are licensed by the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.
1. Crossroads Treatment Centers, Knoxville, Tennessee
Crossroads Treatment Centers offers detoxification and other outpatient addiction treatment services for pregnant women and others experiencing drug use issues.
Addiction services offered in this facility include:
- individual and group counseling
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- opioid addiction medical detox
- case management
This facility accepts clients who have completed an inpatient treatment program, but some clients begin their recovery journey here.
Location and contact information:
7039 Maynardville Pike
Knoxville, TN 37918
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
2. EM Jellinek Center, Knoxville, Tennessee
EM Jellinek Center offers residential programs and aftercare services to young adults and others who are overcoming chemical dependency.
Treatment options and services offered by EM Jellinek Center include:
- individual and group therapy
- short-term and long-term residential treatment
- 12-step support group facilitation
- family, marital, and couples counseling
- day treatment
- sober living or transitional housing
Location and contact information:
130 Hinton Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37917
Drug And Alcohol Treatment Services Offered In Knox County, Tennessee, Substance Abuse Treatment Facilities
The goal of Knox County drug rehab centers is to encourage long-term recovery. These programs accomplish this through many addiction recovery services.
Treatment services offered in Knox County facilities include:
- self-help groups
- housing services
- discharge planning
- medication management and administration
- services in American Sign Language (ASL)
- coordination with other levels of care
- dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- treatment for methamphetamine, alcohol, and opiates
- family therapy
- substance abuse education
- HIV education
- motivational interviewing (MI)
- mental health assessments
- peer support
- outreach to persons in the community
- addiction treatment services for women and children
How To Choose A Knox County, Tennessee, Drug Rehabilitation Center
You can learn about an addiction treatment center’s qualifications and effectiveness by looking for marks of excellence on its website or inquiring through its helpline.
Ask about the following indicators of high-quality care:
- sponsorships from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) or Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Google star rating or Psychology Today ranking
- accreditation from the Joint Commission or Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Centers (CARF)
FAQs About Knox County, Tennessee, Drug Addiction Treatment Centers
Many questions may arise when browsing through possible drug rehab facility options. We have answered some frequent inquiries about addiction care to ease your mind.
What Outpatient Rehab Programs Are Offered In Knox County, Tennessee, Drug Rehab Facilities?
People who have completed inpatient residential treatment and those who have low-severity substance use disorders may consider an outpatient treatment option.
Knox County drug treatment centers offer clients the following outpatient options:
- standard OP
How Can I Pay For My Stay At A Knox County, Tennessee, Drug Treatment Center?
Clients can use a wide range of payment options at Knox County facilities. There are options for low-income people, such as Tennessee Medicaid for addiction care.
Those without Medicaid can pay for services with:
- other private health insurance
- TRICARE military insurance
- payment assistance
What If I Need Dual Diagnosis Treatment While At A Knox County, Tennessee, Drug Abuse Treatment Center?
Although the Knox County facilities listed above don’t offer dual diagnosis treatment, there are many treatment centers in nearby cities that can help with co-occurring disorders.
Both Louisville and Nashville have rehab centers that offer treatment services for multiple mental illnesses. The above-listed facilities can refer you or a family member to a nearby center.
Find Substance Abuse Treatment Today
You or a loved one can explore treatment plans and options at AddictionResource.net and start recovering today.
Cities In And Around Knox County, Tennessee:
Published on May 16, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Treatment and Recovery
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Find Treatment
- Tennessee Department Of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services — SAPT Block Grant Treatment Providers And Services