Adults and adolescents seeking addiction treatment or behavioral health services in Eagle Pass can access outpatient rehabilitation services in town.
Substance abuse recovery programs available within the city limits include:
- mental health counseling
- outpatient addiction rehab
- MAT programs
- peer support groups and recovery coaching
- aftercare planning and support
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best Texas drug rehab centers.
Rehab Center In Eagle Pass, Texas
Eagle Pass Behavioral Health
Eagle Pass Behavioral Health is operated by South Texas Rural Health Services, a non-profit community health care organization accredited by the Joint Commission.
This behavioral health and substance abuse treatment facility offers the following rehabilitation services for adults and adolescents:
- comprehensive mental health and substance abuse assessments
- outpatient mental health counseling
- medication-assisted treatment
- low-intensity outpatient addiction treatment
- individual and group therapy
- evidence-based behavioral therapies
- case management
- peer support services
- continuing care
Location and contact information:
2250 North Veterans Blvd.
Eagle Pass, TX 78852
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find An Alcohol And Drug Treatment Center In Eagle Pass, Texas
Although Eagle Pass is home to one addiction treatment center, this facility does not offer medical detox, inpatient treatment, IOP programs, or PHP programs.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US drug rehab centers.
Find addiction treatment near Eagle Pass, TX:
Published on August 6, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Drug Misuse and Addiction
- Texas Health and Human Services — Licensed County Substance Abuse Providers