Individuals seeking alcohol and drug treatment services in Paris, Texas, can get outpatient rehabilitation support at the singular rehab center in town.
This facility offers IOP programs, low-intensity outpatient rehab, and several other ancillary services.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best Texas alcohol and drug rehab centers.
Rehab Centers In Paris, Texas
Lakes Regional Community Center, Paris Substance Use Disorder Services
Paris Substance Use Disorder Services is an outpatient alcohol and drug rehab center operated by Lakes Regional Community Center, a state-licensed behavioral health clinic.
This non-profit mental health and substance abuse treatment facility offers a range of addiction recovery services for adults, including:
- comprehensive screenings and assessments
- treatment for co-occurring addiction and mental health disorders
- relapse prevention
- intensive outpatient programs
- supportive outpatient rehab programs
- case management
- individual and group counseling
- aftercare support
- criminal justice aftercare treatment program for substance abuse offenders
Location and contact information:
637 Clarksville St.
Paris, TX 75460
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find A Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Facility In Paris, Texas
Although there is one alcohol and drug rehab center within the Paris, Texas city limits, this facility offers a limited number of treatment options.
Individuals who can benefit from medical detox, medication-assisted treatment, or inpatient treatment programs will need to travel outside town to find these services.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US alcohol and drug rehab centers.
Find addiction treatment near Paris, TX:
Published on August 6, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — Treatment Improvement Protocols, Chapter 4. Services in Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs