In Farmington, Utah, there is one drug and alcohol rehab center.
It offers addiction treatment programs that last 30, 60, or 90 days to help regardless of the kind of addiction you or a loved one are dealing with.
An intensive outpatient treatment program with sober living support may be the right combination to help individuals recover from alcohol and drug addiction.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best rehab centers in Utah.
Rehab Center In Farmington, Utah
MGA Crisis Intervention
At MGA Crisis Intervention, there are several treatment options available.
Treatment options include:
- 30, 60, or 90-day treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- individual counseling
- family sessions
- sober living support
- dual-diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
Location and contact information:
1361 N 1075 W #109
Farmington, UT 84025
Find the right treatment program in Farmington, UT today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
Finding Addiction Treatment In Farmington, Utah
Farmington, Utah, has one drug rehab center locally that helps with substance abuse treatment.
Other addiction treatment services such as inpatient treatment, group therapy, medical detox, or others may also be available outside Farmington.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best rehab centers in the US.
We can help you find the right program. Call today to learn more.
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Module 5: Assessing and Addressing Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) – Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Programs: Assessing the Evidence
- Public Health Indicator-Based Information System (IBIS) – Complete Health Indicator Report of Drug Overdose and Poisoning Incidents