Mapleton, Utah, is home to one accredited drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility.
Residents can also travel a short distance to the Provo-Orem Metropolitan.
Substance abuse treatment programs in and around Mapleton, Utah, include:
- detoxification for drugs and alcohol
- inpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- general outpatient treatment
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- family programs
- alumni support programs
- continuing care and more
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug detox centers in Utah.
Rehab Center In Mapleton, Utah
Maple Mountain Recovery
Mapleton, Utah, is home to the esteemed Maple Mountain Recovery drug rehab center.
This facility is known for providing the highest level of care and the latest evidence-based modalities to treat addiction.
Maple Mountain Recovery focuses on a holistic approach to treatment with family participation when possible.
The Joint Commission accredits this drug rehab center. Many major insurance providers, such as BlueCross BlueShield, Cigna, and Aetna, are accepted here.
Substance abuse treatment programs include:
- full addiction assessment
- individualized treatment plan
- dual diagnosis care
- individual and group therapy
- experiential therapy
- health and nutrition programs
- residential treatment
- intensive outpatient treatment (IOP)
Location and contact information:
727 E. 1100 S.
Mapleton, UT 84664
Find the right treatment program in Mapleton, UT today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
Finding Addiction Treatment In Mapleton, Utah
Mapleton, Utah, is a scenic and healing place to receive treatment for addiction and other substance use disorders.
We’re here to help you find a drug rehab center that suits your mental and physical needs.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug detox centers in the US.
Call our addiction helpline to begin your journey to a healthier and more satisfying life in recovery today.
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) -- Drug Misuse and Addiction
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) - Behavioral Health Barometer: Utah, Volume 4