In Saratoga Springs, there is one alcohol and drug rehab center that serves adolescent girls living with chemical dependency and behavioral health issues.
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs offered at this substance abuse treatment facility include:
- residential treatment programs
- family involvement and therapeutic services
- holistic therapies
- transitional services
- continuing care planning and support
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best Utah alcohol rehab centers.
Rehab Center In Saratoga Springs, Utah
New Haven is a residential behavioral health and drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility for teenage girls.
They’re accredited by the Joint Commission and licensed by Utah as a mental health and substance abuse treatment agency.
Therapeutic substance abuse treatment services available at this substance abuse treatment center include:
- inpatient programs
- trauma-informed treatment services
- evidence-based behavioral therapies
- adventure-based and recreation therapy
- individual, group, and family therapy
- transition planning and support groups
- aftercare planning and support
The average length of stay at New Haven is 10-12 months.
Their treatment program includes daily academic schooling to allow attendants to move forward with their education.
Location and contact information:
228 West 400 North
Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Find A Substance Abuse Treatment Center In Saratoga Springs, Utah
Because Saratoga Springs only contains an addiction treatment center for teen girls, many individuals will need to travel outside the city to find the recovery services they’re looking for.
Those who can benefit from medical detox, outpatient treatment programs, and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) can find these services relatively close to town.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best US alcohol rehab centers.
Find addiction treatment near Saratoga Springs, UT:
Published on May 12, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Comorbidity: Substance Use Disorders and Other Mental Illnesses, DrugFacts
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders