New Martinsville is a small town on the Ohio River and doesn’t have any alcohol and drug treatment centers, so residents have to travel 25 miles north into Ohio for assistance.
There is one drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility that offers:
- outpatient programs
- inpatient treatment options
- recovery support
- medical detox services
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug detox centers in West Virginia.
Rehab Center Near New Martinsville
Crossroads Counseling Center – Woodsfield, Ohio
Crossroads has multiple locations throughout Ohio that offer a wide array of substance use disorder treatment.
Patients can access different alcohol and drug addiction treatment programs, such as:
- inpatient programs
- outpatient rehab
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- individual and group therapy sessions
- withdrawal management (aka drug and alcohol detox)
- continued recovery support
Location and contact information:
37984 Old Airport Rd.
Woodsfield, OH 43793
Find the right treatment program in New Martinsville, WV today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
Find Substance Abuse Treatment Centers Near New Martinsville, West Virginia
The state of West Virginia doesn’t have many drug and alcohol treatment centers.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug detox centers in the US.
Individuals can also get help by calling our treatment helpline.
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources: Bureau for Behavioral Health - Division on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
- West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources: Bureau for Behavioral Health - Recovery