Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, does not have any alcohol and drug addiction treatment facilities.
Fortunately, the town is just a few minutes from Kenosha, Wisconsin, where two addiction treatment facilities offer a range of recovery services.
Substance abuse treatment programs available at these recovery facilities include:
- outpatient treatment
- IOP programs
- PHP programs
- mental health services
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- continuing care planning and resources
- Medical detox and transitional housing services are also easy to find nearby
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug detox centers in Wisconsin.
Rehab Centers Near Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
1. Rogers Behavioral Health
At Rodgers Behavioral Health, children, adults, and teens can access various outpatient treatment services for addiction and mental health issues.
Alcohol and drug treatment options available at this substance abuse recovery center include:
- intensive outpatient programs (IOPs)
- partial hospitalization programs (PHPs)
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- medication management
- individual, group, and family therapy
- behavioral health therpay
- 12-step programming
- dual-diagnosis care
Location and contact information:
9916 75th St.
Kenosha, WI 53142
Find the right treatment program in Pleasant Prairie, WI today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
2. West Grove Clinic – Kenosha, Wisconsin
West Grove Clinic is an outpatient drug and alcohol addiction treatment facility that offers adults substance abuse services.
At this alcohol and drug rehab center, individuals can access a variety of outpatient services, including:
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction
- intensive outpatient treatment programs (IOPs)
- evidence-based behavioral therapies
- holistic therapies
- case management services
- individual and group therapy
- aftercare group programs
Location and contact information:
1400 75th St.
Kenosha, WI 53143
Find The Best Drug Rehab Center Near Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Although there are substance abuse treatment facilities near Pleasant Prairie, individuals who can benefit from inpatient treatment will need to travel to get the care they need.
Fortunately, alcohol and drug rehab centers are plentiful throughout Wisconsin, and there are hundreds more located all over the United States.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug detox centers in the US.
For more information about addiction recovery programs that are well suited to your or your loved one’s needs, call our helpline for immediate assistance.
Find addiction treatment near Pleasant Prairie, WI:
Published on April 19, 2021
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Types of Treatment Programs
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Words Matter - Terms to Use and Avoid When Talking About Addiction