While there may not be as many options for women-only rehab centers in Arkansas as there are in other areas, the ones that are available offer quality care.
These locations offer services that cannot be found in mixed-gender facilities. Many women report feeling more comfortable and understood when in groups of their peers.
At women-only addiction treatment centers, you or a loved one may find services such as family therapy, life skills training, employment preparation, and much more.
List Of Women’s Drug And Alcohol Rehab Centers In Arkansas
The following alcohol and drug rehab centers in Arkansas were selected based on accolades and marks of quality care.
- nationally recognized accreditations
- high Google ratings
- positive testimonials from past clients
1. Adult And Teen Challenge Of The Greater South, Dover, Arkansas
This women’s addiction recovery center offers residential treatment, work-study programs, life skills development, and individual counseling.
Adult and Teen Challenge is backed by a 4.8-star Google rating and Joint Commission accreditation.
Location and contact information:
101 S. Fork Ln.
Dover, AR 72837
2. Arkansas Center For Addictions Research, Education, And Services (CARES), Little Rock, Arkansas
Arkansas CARES provides a three-month addiction treatment program for pregnant Arkansas women.
Recovery programs may include:
- individual, group, and family education and therapy
- dual diagnosis treatment
- transitional housing
- general healthcare services
- child care and parenting education
- life skills training and employment preparation
- continuing care
This facility is backed by accreditation from The Joint Commission and the Teaching Family Association (TFA).
Location and contact information:
1600 Aldersgate Rd.
Little Rock, AR 72205
3. True Self Recovery, Rogers, Arkansas
True Self Recovery offers gender-specific addiction recovery services in Rogers, AR.
Treatment options may include:
- residential treatment
- co-occurring disorder care
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
Location and contact information:
1104 N. 2nd St.
Rogers, AR 72756
Areas Of Focus In Arkansas Women’s Rehab Centers
Arkansas rehab facilities for women ensure that their treatments are tailored to women’s lived experiences.
Many people experience trauma, regardless of gender. However, there are forms of trauma that are more common in women, which can affect any substance use disorders they may have.
Women’s rehab centers often make trauma a focal point of the counseling they provide. Group counseling settings in women’s treatment aim to help women feel understood and supported.
Addiction treatment can take many forms, including evidence-based and holistic therapies for addiction.
Holistic care may include services such as meditation, yoga, outdoor activities, animal therapy, and much more that is outside the scope of traditional treatment.
Treatment Services At Women’s Rehab Programs In Arkansas
There are an array of treatment options available to women in Arkansas addiction recovery programs.
Behavioral health services include:
- medical detox
- methadone maintenance
- dual diagnosis treatment for Arkansas adults
- support groups
- relapse prevention
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
Levels Of Care Offered At Arkansas Women-Only Rehab Facilities
Most rehab centers offer multiple levels of care depending on the specific needs of the client.
Upon enrolling in a treatment program, women will undergo an assessment to determine the severity of their addiction as well as any mental health issues they may need to address.
Women with severe substance use disorders may need to enter a medically monitored detox program where they can safely withdraw from the substances they were using.
After the detoxification process is complete, women will enter an inpatient or outpatient rehab program.
Levels of care in Arizona may include:
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- long-term residential treatment for Arkansas residents
- standard outpatient services
- short-term inpatient rehab programs
Specialized Addiction Treatment For Women In Arkansas
Below are some of the specialized treatment services available for women in the state of Arkansas.
Specialized addiction care may include:
- addiction treatment for LGBTQ people in Arkansas
- rehab programs for veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- treatment for women with children
- non-12-step rehab programs for Arkansas adults who want to avoid the role of spirituality in their recovery
- addiction treatment for people with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders
If you or a loved one need specialized addiction recovery services, contact the rehab facility of your choice to learn more about the types of programs available.
FAQs About Arkansas Women’s Drug And Alcohol Rehab Centers
You can learn more about women-only drug and alcohol rehab facilities in Arkansas in the commonly asked questions listed below.
Do Arkansas Women’s Rehab Centers Provide Sober Living Homes?
Some women’s addiction treatment locations in Arkansas do provide sober living and other forms of transitional housing, but not all will.
You can discuss your aftercare plan with your treatment provider. If sober living is not available, your rehab program may provide a referral to a reputable sober living community.
What Are My Payment Options At A Women’s Drug Rehab Center In Arkansas?
Payment options for addiction treatment may include self-payment, sliding fee scales based on income, payment assistance plans, and more.
Most facilities also accept health insurance plans through Medicare, private insurance, TRICARE military insurance, or Arkansas Medicaid for substance use treatment.
Are There Christian Rehab Programs For Women In Arkansas?
Yes, there are several Christian drug rehab programs in Arkansas and some of them will offer gender-specific care.
Faith-based addiction treatment may include services such as Bible study, spiritual counseling, 12-step programs, and worship services.
Find A Substance Abuse Treatment Center Today
Contact AddictionResource.net today for information on gender-separate drug and alcohol treatment.
Updated on April 27, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Differences in Why Men and Women Use Drugs
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Sex and Gender Differences in Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator