Drug rehab centers can be found in towns near Weston, Connecticut, including Wilton and Westport.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug detox centers in Connecticut.
Rehab Centers Near Weston, Connecticut
The listed treatment centers was selected for its:
- community partnerships
- high Google ratings
Turnbridge Westport, Westport, Connecticut
Turnbridge Westport is another outpatient drug rehab center a short distance from Weston.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) membership
- LegitScript certification
- 4.5-star Google rating
Levels of care:
- intensive outpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- individual therapy
- group therapy
- gender-specific treatment
- women’s addiction treatment
- adolescent treatment
- men’s addiction treatment
- sober living
- diagnostic assessments
- medication management
- dual diagnosis treatment
- private health insurance
Location and contact information:
162 Kings Hwy N.
Westport, CT 06880
Get Started On The Road To Recovery.
Get Confidential Help 24/7. Call Today!(844) 616-3400
Finding Substance Abuse Treatment Centers
We understand that locating the best drug rehab center for your needs can be an intimidating process. Our addiction experts are here to assist.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug detox centers in the US.
Find addiction treatment near Weston, CT:
Updated on May 25, 2023
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services -- Homepage
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) -- Connecticut (CT)