Residents of Greenwich, Connecticut have access to two drug and alcohol treatment programs in the city they live in. These two treatment centers provide outpatient treatment and intensive outpatient programs (IOP).
Greenwich, Connecticut Rehab Centers
1. Connecticut Center For Recovery
Connecticut Center for Recovery offers outpatient programs, intensive outpatient programs (IOP), and an extended care program for individuals struggling with drug and alcohol addiction, as well as a family recovery support program for loved ones affected by addiction.
Connecticut Center for Recovery’s drug and alcohol rehab program provides comprehensive substance abuse treatment services, including:
- addiction treatment
- treatment for dual diagnosis
- medical care
- group therapy
- individual therapy
- couples therapy
- mental health treatment
- incorporation of the 12-step model
Location and contact information:
6 Glenville St.
Greenwich, CT 06831
Find the right treatment program in Greenwich, CT today.
Call to be connected with a treatment specialist. 100% Free and Confidential.(844) 616-3400
2. Greenwich Hospital Addiction Recovery Center
Greenwich Hospital Addiction Recovery Center (ARC) offers a multidisciplinary team of hospital staff to each individual participating in addiction treatment and recovery, including certified addiction counselors and physicians.
Crisis intervention, support groups, family group therapy, medication consultation, group-based programming, and aftercare planning are all part of the outpatient services at ARC for adults ages 18 and over.
Location and contact information:
5 Perryridge Rd.
Greenwich, CT 06830
Finding Substance Abuse Treatment In Greenwich, Connecticut
Locating substance abuse treatment options can feel incredibly overwhelming. Greenwich has a few outpatient treatment choices, but if you are interested in exploring inpatient treatment, please reach out to our helpline. Individuals with long-standing drug or alcohol addictions often benefit from the structure offered at an inpatient treatment facility.
We have a number of trained specialists that have the resources to help you find the treatment facility that will best meet your needs, in the New England area and beyond.
Find treatment in a city near you:
Updated on June 28, 2022
Addiction Resource aims to provide only the most current, accurate information in regards to addiction and addiction treatment, which means we only reference the most credible sources available.
These include peer-reviewed journals, government entities and academic institutions, and leaders in addiction healthcare and advocacy. Learn more about how we safeguard our content by viewing our editorial policy.
- Depression and Anxiety — Substance use, childhood traumatic experience, and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in an urban civilian population
- Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment — Persistence/recurrence of and remission from DSM-5 substance use disorders in the United States: Substance specific and substance aggregated correlates
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) — Overcoming Barriers to Recovery
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) — Inpatient versus Outpatient Treatment Outcomes for People with Opioid Use Disorder (NIH HEAL Initiative)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) — Mental and Substance Use Disorders