Top 10 Georgia Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Centers
The state of Georgia offers several different rehabilitation options for individuals struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol. These facilities offer both long and short-term residential treatment options so that everyone has a chance to receive the treatment that they need.
From personalized treatment plans to holistic healing methods, Georgia has a treatment facility for everyone.
1. Bluff Plantation, Augusta, Georgia
The Bluff Plantation in Augusta, Georgia offers individuals a safe and supportive environment to focus on healing and making the changes needed to live a life free from drugs and alcohol.
Treatment at Bluff Plantation is specific to each individual and takes a holistic approach to heal the body, mind, and spirit of each person.
Administered by top-level medical professionals, treatment at Bluff Plantation may consist of:
- equine therapy to teach skills of building trust and repairing relationships
- art therapy to allow individuals to express themselves in a way that they may not be able to with words
- horticulture and culinary arts therapy where patients can experience the process of growing and nurturing plants to become food that they can prepare
- yoga to help individuals develop strategies to cope with triggers that lead to substance abuse
Psychiatrists, therapists, nurses, and licensed counselors are available around the clock to ensure that everyone has access to the care that they need to achieve a successful recovery.
As well as having access to highly trained staff 24/7, Bluff limits the number of patients that are in treatment at any one time so that individuals will be able to receive the personal attention and support that they need on the journey to recovery.
2. Willingway, Statesboro, Georgia
The inpatient treatment program at Willingway in Statesboro, Georgia is a 4 to 6 week program that combines several therapeutic techniques to encourage recovery and sobriety in individuals struggling with addiction.
Some of these techniques offered at Willingway can include:
- group and individual therapy
- recreational therapy
- family counseling
- 12-step meetings
- educational classes to help patients understand the causes of addiction and how to cope with the triggers that lead to it
More features of this program include:
- gender-specific therapy groups and programs for individuals who are uncomfortable or unable to speak about their addiction to individuals of the opposite gender
- five-day integrated family program to allow the family to be involved in their loved one’s recovery
- relapse prevention education and planning to teach individuals how to maintain their sobriety after they leave treatment
- spirituality and self-care programs for patients looking to a higher power to help overcome their addiction
Willingway is dedicated to providing individuals with the tools that they need to live a healthy and drug free life.
3. Twin Lakes Recovery Center, Monroe, Georgia
Twin Lakes Recovery Center in Monroe, Georgia is situated on 35 acres of serene property just outside the bustling city of Atlanta.
Twin Lakes Recovery Center offers intensive residential therapy to those battling with addiction. Each resident is provided with a structured schedule designed to make the most of the treatment process and ensure that they are set up for a successful future free from the use of drugs or alcohol.
Treatment at Twin Lakes consists of a variety of therapies and treatments that include:
- cognitive behavioral therapy
- dialectical behavioral therapy
- experiential therapy
- individual and group therapy
- 12-step work, family programming
- substance use and co-occurring disorders education
- daily groups that focus on mindfulness and wellness
- relapse prevention groups
- discharge planning
All of these treatments are monitored and run by a team of master-level therapists, psychiatrists, and experienced nurses to help individuals have a successful and lasting recovery.
4. Mt. Sinai Wellness Center, Dahlonega, Georgia
Mt. Sinai Wellness Center in Dahlonega, Georgia uses evidence-based and integrative therapy techniques to provide the best healing experience possible to individuals battling with addiction to drugs or alcohol.
The leadership team at Mt. Sinai has created a highly effective treatment plan in response to the opioid crisis that Georgia and the rest of the country is facing.
The treatment program at Mt. Sinai Wellness Center uses psychotherapeutic interventions, medication assisted treatment, and holistic therapies to encourage a well rounded healing and recovery process.
Families are also invited to attend support groups so that they can better understand their loved one’s addiction as well as be involved in the healing process.
To encourage a recovery that lasts long after finishing treatment, Mt. Sinai offers alumni aftercare programs and support groups so that individuals can help each other maintain a life of sobriety. Along with alumni groups, this facility also offers AA, smart recovery, and refuge recovery meetings to help patients have a smooth transition back into their daily lives.
5. Blue Ridge Mountain Recovery Center, Ball Ground, Georgia
Blue Ridge Mountain Recovery Center in Ball Ground, Georgia is a short-term residential treatment facility for individuals struggling with addiction and co-occurring disorders like depression or anxiety.
Treatment at Blue Ridge typically lasts between 30 and 45 days and is customized to each patient. When individuals enter into treatment they are given a complete assessment where the treatment team will create specific goals that will help them on their way to recovery.
Each treatment plan is continuously updated to stay inline with patient progress so that everyone has the best possible chance at a lasting recovery.
While in treatment individuals participate in daily activities that can include:
- educational lectures
- individual and group therapy
- on and off-site 12-step meetings
- recreational activities
- spirituality groups
- men’s and women’s groups
- relapse prevention education and planning
All activities and programs are run by a team of highly trained staff and experienced professionals so that each patient receives the best possible care.
6. Assisted Recovery Center of Georgia, Savannah, Georgia
The Assisted Recovery Center of Georgia, in Savannah, Georgia, offers innovative medically assisted treatment for men and women looking to overcome their addiction.
This facility has both inpatient and outpatient options that are flexible enough to fit into an individual’s daily schedule to provide patients with the program that is best suited to their needs.
Program lengths are flexible and can last between 30 and 90 days to accommodate busy professionals who are unable to leave their job for the full length of a long-term program as well as individuals who may benefit from staying in treatment longer.
Each treatment plan is tailored to the patient and run by a highly trained and experienced staff. While in treatment individuals will be provided with private bedrooms and one-on-one counseling to ensure that they are making the most of their recovery.
Assisted Recovery Center also allows for the use of cell phones and computers as well as allowing family members and pets to visit during treatment.
7. Project ADAM, Winder, Georgia
Project ADAM, which stands for Alcohol Drug Abuse Ministries, in Winder Georgia is a non-profit center that is dedicated to helping individuals on the road to recovery.
Males ages 19 or older may come to this residential treatment center to learn how to overcome their addiction.
Treatment lasts for a minimum of one year and includes:
- several different Christian and AA based therapies
- anger management courses
- support group meetings
- job coaching
- relapse prevention classes
- planning for the transition to independent living after treatment has ended.
Project ADAM provides residents with housing, meals, and transportation at a minimal cost. It is also expected of residents to maintain sobriety and find employment while in treatment. This program is also open to men who have been court-ordered to go attend one year of residential treatment.
8. Three Dimensional Life, Gainesville, Georgia
Three Dimensional Life in Gainesville, Georgia is a residential facility for young men who are struggling with substance abuse and addiction. Residents will participate in Christian based classes four days a week that are led by experienced staff members that have been through the addiction recovery process themselves.
Treatment at Three Dimensional Life takes place through four different classes.
The First Class
The first class is Welcome Home. This class lasts for two months and is geared towards showing young men that they are in a safe and supportive environment where they can being to heal.
The Second Class
The second class is called Insight and lasts two months. During this class residents will learn how to trust and open up to others about the addiction struggles that they have been through. The last assignment of this class is for each individual to present their life story to the class.
The Third Class
The third class, Inner Healing, lasts for three months and is where these young men learn how to invite a higher power into their lives so that they can accept and follow his plan. This is considered the most important part of a patient’s recovery.
The Fourth Class
The final class of this program is Flight and takes place during the last two months of treatment. Here, individuals are prepared to move on from treatment and live life free from drugs and alcohol while following God’s plan. Professional counselors are available to patients and families so that everyone receives the best care possible.
9. No Longer Bound, Cumming, Georgia
No Longer Bound offers a 12 month residential treatment program for individuals in Cumming, Georgia who are looking to put an end to their addiction to drugs or alcohol.
Services at this facility focus on:
- healing past wounds
- repairing broken belief systems
- encourage relational health
Healing and recovery is encouraged through the use of:
- individual and group therapy
- individualized treatment planning
- family therapy
- a multidisciplinary treatment approach
- life development skills
- spiritual development and guidance
- employment placement assistance
Additionally No Longer Bound offers several other services to help an individual through treatment and achieve a long and lasting recovery.
10. Victory Home, Tallulah Falls, Georgia
Victory Home, a Christian ministry located on 37-acres of land near Tallulah Falls, Georgia, is for men suffering from addiction to drugs or alcohol. The resident program at this facility typically lasts from 6 to 12 months depending on the level of care needed.
Men are brought in as groups where they will begin treatment together, attend classes together, and graduate together. This facility focuses on establishing a spiritual relationship in order to overcome addiction.
Residents at Victory Home participate in activities such as:
- morning devotion
- daily chapel services
- Bible study
- individual counseling
- spiritual direction to promote spiritual growth and faith-building.
By building a spiritual relationship, this facility is dedicated to helping men live a life free from addiction.